The LifeCam HD-3000 is a true HD camera that gives you bright and colourful video, and makes it easy to post to your favourite social sites.
If you can't be there in person, then the next best thing is to show up via the LifeCam HD-3000 Webcam.
Whether you're using Skype, Windows Live Messenger, or any other service, they'll see you in full 720p high definition. And even in low light or less than ideal conditions, you'll look great, thanks to the TrueColor Technology built right in.
The built-in microphone has acoustic noise-cancellation circuitry to help filter out background noise, and the universal base makes it easy to get you at just the right angle, whether you're using a desktop or laptop.
- Records true 720p HD video at up to 30 fps
- TrueColor technology automatically delivers bright and colourful video, in virtually all lighting conditions
- Works with Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo! , AOL Instant Messenger, and Skype
- Offers cinematic video recording in 16:9 widescreen format
- Crystal-clear audio and built-in unidirectional microphone with acoustic noise cancellation
|Compatible Operating Systems
||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2)
|Required Media Drive
||VGA video calling: Intel Dual-Core 1.6 GHz or higher, 1 GB of RAM
720p HD recording: Intel Dual-Core 3.0 GHz or higher, 2 GB of RAM