Quiet and Effective Cooling
Pure Rock, be quiet! presents a CPU cooler series aimed at the Essential category of PC systems. Bringing be quiet!’s award-winning technology to quiet multimedia and graphics systems, and entry level computers of all types, be quiet! Pure Rock delivers an exceptional price-to-performance ratio.
Pure Rock’s compact design is compatible with all current Intel and AMD sockets and fits well into tight spaces. Put famous be quiet! technology into your PC today for low noise operation and maximum of cooling performance at entry level segment.
If you are seeking the best possible mix of performance and price in the Essential CPU cooler segment, your search is over. Pure Rock simply has to be your choice.
• High cooling capacity for this category, at 130W TDP
• Four 6mm heat pipes with aluminum caps carry heat to cooling fins for high performance
• Compact design saves space, making cooler compatible with a vast array of equipment and possible installation configurations
• Design supports mounting from atop the mainboard, greatly increasing convenience
• Compatibility with all current Intel® and AMD™ sockets
• Nine blade silence-optimized 120mm be quiet! PWM fan with high-quality sleeve bearing is optimized for quietness and supports the best balance of cooling performance and silent operation
• Fan blades are airflow-optimized to reduce noise-generating turbulence
• Even at 100% PWM function, noise is a scant 26.8dB(A)
||Be Quiet! BK009 Pure Rock Heatsink & Fan, All Intel & AMD Sockets, 120mm PWM Fan
||Heatsink and Fan
||Intel: LGA 775 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / LGA2011(-3) Square ILM
AMD: 754 / 939 / 940 / AM2(+) / AM3 (+) / FM1 / FM2 (+)
||120 x 120 x 25 mm
|Heatsink Dimensions (LxWxH)
||87.5 x 121 x 155 mm
||1500 RPM (100%PWM)
||87cfm / 51.4m3/h (@ 12V)
||9.1 / 22.1 / 26.8 dB(A)
||80,000 hours (approx.)