PCHelp has shops in Peacehaven and Findon Valley and serves customers within the catchment areas of these shops.
As a retail business specialising in the repair of computers, the staff have to be good communicators as well as engineers. There are currently four members of staff, who work as a cohesive team. Each has their specialities, in addition to their core communication and problem-solving skills.
- good communication and customer service skills
- excellent problem-solving skills
- a willingness to keep up to date with IT developments
- a good knowledge of operating systems, hardware and commonly used software
- a full UK driving licence (and car owner)
Relevant experience within the IT industry is an acceptable alternative to formal qualifications.
Vacancies in Findon Valley
There are currently no vacancies at our Findon Valley Shop
Vacancies in Peacehaven
There are currently no vacancies at our Peacehaven Shop