PCHelp has shops in Peacehaven and Findon Valley and serves customers within the catchment areas of these shops.
As a retail business specialising in the repair of computers, the staff have to be good communicators as well as engineers. There are currently four members of staff, who work as a cohesive team. Each has their specialities, in addition to their core communication and problem-solving skills.
- good communication and customer service skills
- excellent problem-solving skills
- a willingness to keep up to date with IT developments
- a good knowledge of operating systems, hardware and commonly used software
- a full UK driving licence (and car owner)
Relevant experience within the IT industry is an acceptable alternative to formal qualifications .
Vacancies in Findon Valley
There are currently no vacancies at our Findon Valley Shop
Vacancies in Peacehaven
There are currently no vacancies at our Peacehaven Shop