Shipping & Returns
Shipping charges are automatically calculated by weight and will be displayed on the order form before you confirm your order.
We will inform you by email when your order is dispatched and when you may expect delivery.
Next day courier orders must be placed before 3.00pm otherwise they will be dispatched the following working day.
In all cases dispatch is dependent upon us having the items in stock.
The courier will attempt delivery twice if they are unable to deliver because you are not home, there will be a further £2.50 charge for each subsequent delivery attempt and if they are unable to deliver after 5 days because you have not contacted them to rearrange delivery after the first 2 attempts the goods will be returned to us and the return delivery costs will be charged to you.
1st Class post.
Please note if you select this as the delivery method be aware that although Royal Mail endeavour to deliver all 1st class items the next day this is not a guaranteed service and in our experience they achieve around 95% next day with the remaining 5% usually taking from 2 - 4 days to arrive although we have had cases where the delay has been longer. Do not select this method if your order value is over £25.00 as this is the maximum compensation value (should your items become lost or damaged) for items sent by 1st Class post.
Royal Mail Special delivery.
This is a guaranteed next day (usually morning) delivery to virtually all of the UK but is dependent upon us having the items in stock, please check with Royal Mail if you live in a very remote part of the country or one of the off shore isles. The parcel can be tracked throughout its journey and is signed for on delivery. Orders sent with this method have a maximum compensation level of £250 should your items become lost or damaged.
Next working day courier.
This is a guaranteed next day (usually between 8.00am and 3.00pm but could be from 7.00am to 7.00pm) delivery to virtually all of the UK by Business Post, please check with Business Post if you live in a very remote part of the country or one of the off shore isles. All orders placed before 3.00pm Monday to Thursday will be dispatched that day and orders placed after 3.00pm Thursday will be dispatched Monday for next day delivery but is dependent upon us having the items in stock, "Next Day" is the type of delivery and means your order will be delivered the day after we dispatch it. The parcel can be tracked throughout its journey and is signed for on delivery. Orders sent with this method have a maximum compensation level of the total order value should your items become lost or damaged.
Our Returns Policy.
Under no circumstances will software that has a license code be refunded or replaced. This is because it could be registered and also we need to prevent software Piracy.
The majority of monitors supplied by us carry a manufacturers warranty so please check the manufacturer supplied information with the monitor for warranty claims before contacting us.
All other goods.
All other goods carry a 1 Year Warranty. In the event of a product supplied by us, developing a fault please contact us in the first instance either by email, telephone or letter. Goods returned without an authorisation number will not be refunded or replaced.
Your statutory rights are not affected
Please send returns after authorisation number is received, to :
PCHelp Sussex Ltd
222 Findon Road